Johnson Rec Card
Recreational Services at the University of New Mexico offers a Rec. Card to Alumni for access to Johnson Center for a reduced monthly fee. The center contains a weight/Cardio room, Olympic pool, Therapy pool, racquetball courts and several basketball courts.
- Contact us at 277-5808 or email@example.com for your alumni verification statement.
- We will email your alumni verification statement to Johnson Center.
- Fill out a Rec. Card application at Recreational Services inside Johnson Center, Room 1102.
- Pay Rec. Card fee(s).
Rec. Card Passports:
- Alumni Spouse, Domestic Partner and/or Dependent (18-25 years of age).
Note: A Rec. Card is only valid for use of facilities. Access to fitness classes and/or other programs may have additional fees. Your Rec. Card is needed for clearance at each visit as additional fees can apply.
Rec. Card Fees:
- $25.00 per month.
- A one time $10.00 processing fee for all new or dropped
Rec. Card applications (Effective March 2012).
Note: If you have lost your Rec. Card you will have to pay a $10.00 processing fee to replace lost or stolen cards.
Last updated: December 6, 2014