Thursday, May 18, 2017// 6:30 to 9:30 pm EDT
Meet and Eat
You are invited to the UNM Atlanta Alumni Chapter’s new event Atlanta Lobos Meet and Eat! This event is an opportunity for Georgia Lobos to connect and network while enjoying a New Mexico themed menu at Sun In My Belly in Atlanta. Cost is $25 per person, which includes dinner along with one adult beverage (beer, wine, or cocktail). Cash bar available. The chapter needs at least 20 attendees to hold the event. We hope you can join us!
Sun in My Belly was founded by Executive Chef and University of New Mexico Alum Alison Lueker-Ritter in 1996.
Menu options include:
- Blue Corn Enchiladas with Chicken + Queso and Red Chile Sauce
- Pork Carnitas with grilled Peaches + avocado-jalapeno Salsa and fresh Corn Tortillas
- Fanta Se Salad of butter leaf lettuce + oranges + avocado and spiced pecans with an ancho chile vinaigrette
- Sopapillas with honey butter
- Dessert: Biscochitos and Piñon Pralines with goat cheese Sorbet
- Specialty cocktail: La Tortuga, made with Mezcal, fresh grapefruit juice and Hatch chile syrup
Registration deadline: Friday, May 12, 2017
For more information or changes to your RSVP, contact Peter Hicks, Atlanta Chapter Leader by phone at 505-980-1539 or by email at email@example.com.
Sun in My Belly, 2161 College Ave. NE, Atlanta, GA 30317; 404-370-1088, website (opens in new window).
For questions or more information:
Alumni Relations Office