You Can Get Borrowing Privileges!
UNM alumni, with proper authorization from the UNM Alumni Relations Office, receive a $10 discount on the $35 fee for a UNM University Libraries Community Borrower Card. In order to do so, you must call the Alumni Relations Office at 505-277-5808 to be certified as a UNM alum. We will then fax a letter of authorization to the Circulation Desk at Zimmerman library. You will need to show a photo ID and pay your fee at Zimmerman Library.
Where can I use my Community Borrower Card?
The cards enable the holder to borrow materials from the UNM University Libraries, and the UNM Law Library. Community Borrowers are limited to 10 items checked out at a time. Please inquire about the use of materials at the UNM Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center by calling 505-272-2311. The library card is valid at UNM University Libraries including:
- Centennial Science and Engineering Library
- The Fine Arts Library
- The Parish Memorial Library
- Zimmerman Library
How do I get my Borrower Card?
- Contact the Alumni Relations Office at 505-277-5808 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be certified as a UNM alum.
- We will fax a letter of authorization to the Circulation Desk at Zimmerman library.
- You will need to show a photo ID and pay your $25 fee at Zimmerman Library.
Last updated: April 21, 2016
For questions or more information:
Alumni Relations Office