You Can Get Borrowing Privileges!
UNM alumni, with proper authorization from the UNM Alumni Relations Office, receive a $10 discount on the $35 fee for a UNM University Libraries Community Borrower Card. In order to do so, you must be verified in the Alumni Database. If you cannot be located, you can also contact the Alumni Office at 505-277-5808 to be certified as a UNM alum. We will then send a letter of authorization to the Circulation Desk at Zimmerman library. You will need to show a photo ID and pay your fee at any of the UNM University Libraries Branches.
Where can I use my Community Borrower Card?
The cards enable the holder to borrow materials from the UNM University Libraries, and the UNM Law Library. Alumni Borrowers are limited to 20 items checked out at a time. Please inquire about the use of materials at the UNM Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center by calling 505-272-2311. The library card is valid at UNM University Libraries including:
- Centennial Science and Engineering Library
- The Fine Arts Library
- The Parish Memorial Library
- Zimmerman Library
How do I get my Borrower Card?
- You will need to show a photo ID and pay your $25 fee at one of the UNM University Libraries.
- If you cannot be found in the Alumni Database, you can contact the Alumni Relations Office at 505-277-5808 or firstname.lastname@example.org to be certified as a UNM alum.
- We will send a letter of authorization to the Circulation Desk at Zimmerman library.
Last updated: July 20, 2017
For questions or more information:
Alumni Relations Office