Native American Chapter
The Native American Alumni Chapter is seeking all Native American Alumni to join us. Our purpose is to support alumni and students through the recognition and empowerment of our cultures and traditions.
- Network and reconnect with alumni
- Build career opportunities for alumni
- Support current Native American students
- Empower our tribal and urban communities
- Honor our culture and traditions
We are organizing and planning for chapter success – and are looking for volunteers interested in getting involved at the organization level.
Become a member of the Native American Chapter
of the UNM Alumni Association!
We are delighted to announce our UNM Alumni Chapter for Native Americans! If you are a Native American, let us know so we can make sure you hear about Chapter programs.
Thanks to all our Native American alumni who have asked to be notified of UNM’s Native American Chapter's activities. By signing up, you will receive updated information from us about our programs and events.
Native American Chapter Officers
- Chapter President Ervina Castillo (Diné)
- Vice President Kim Gleason (Diné)
- Secretary Jason Garcia (Santa Clara Pueblo Tewa)
- Treasurer Levi Bowman (Diné/Laguna Pueblo)
Last Updated: April 11, 2019
For questions or more information:
Sr. Alumni Relations Officer
Alumni Relations Office