Johnson Center: Shape Up!
Recreational Services at The University of New Mexico offers a Rec. Card to Alumni for access to Johnson Center for a reduced monthly fee. The center contains a weight/Cardio room, Olympic pool, Therapy pool, racquetball courts and several basketball courts.
A Rec. Card is only valid for use of facilities. Access to fitness classes and/or other programs may have additional fees. Your Rec. Card is needed for clearance at each visit as additional fees can apply.
- University of New Mexico Alumni
- Alumni Spouse, Domestic Partner and/or Dependent (18-25 years of age) are eligible to purchase a Rec. Card Passport
How to purchase your Rec. Card:
- Contact us at 505-277-5808 or email@example.com for your alumni verification statement.
- We will email your alumni verification statement to Johnson Center.
- Fill out a Rec. Card application at Recreational Services inside Johnson Center, Room 1102.
- Pay Rec. Card fee(s).
- Renewals are accepted online. To renew in person visit the Recreational Services' Office during office hours.
Rec. Card Fees:
|Type of Fee||Amount||Notes|
|Facility Fee||$25.00||Monthly fee for use of Johnson Facilities|
|Fitness Classes and/or other program Fees||May have additional fees. Check with Recreational Services.|
|New Card Processing Fee||$10.00||One-time fee for all new card applications|
|Dropped Card Processing Fee||$10.00||One-time fee for all dropped card applications|
|Replacement Card Fee||$10.00||Processing fee to replace lost or stolen cards|
Last updated: July 20, 2017
For questions or more information:
Alumni Relations Office