SA•P Alumni Chapter
Our mission is to lead and advocate for the school and its alumni/ae.
We provide resources through our association to support and strengthen our School. We celebrate the success and achievement of the School and its alumni/ae. Established with just four members in 2000, the chapter has become an active and integral partner in the School’s success as a pre-eminent public School of Architecture, Landscape Architecture and Planning. We are a bridge between the classroom, the professions and the community. The chapter organizes activities that bring alumni together with students and faculty. Here are just a few examples:
- Student Relief: offering snacks and encouragement to students just before final reviews begin.
- Receptions after an evening lecture.
- Organize alumni panels for Career Days that focus on portfolio development,interviewing skills and career paths.
- Sponsors behind the scenes tours of new and newly renovated buildings.
- Raises funds to support scholarships.
The Alumni Board is always interested in recruiting new members and volunteers. For more information, contact any board member or Laurie Roche, Development Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-277-6442.
Visit SA•P Chapter web page!
For more information on Board Members, Distinguished Alumni, Dean's Council, Giving Opportunities, and more visit the SA•P Chapter website.
You can become a member of the School of Architecture + Planning Chapter of the UNM Alumni Association. Download a membership form here.